This course will give you a general introduction to the financial markets in Scandinavia. You will learn about the various participants in the financial markets; e.g. Central Securities Depositories, Central Banks, the banks, the insurance companies, mortgage banks, the CLS-system and the stock exchanges. You will learn about the stock-, bond-, money- and FX-market.
This course is also offered as a physical course. Read more.
How is the online course conducted?
We place great emphasis on interaction. Therefore, the training will be a combination of recorded training, exercises and guidance. The course includes:
- A recorded class room training without participants, where you will get exercises and solutions as part of the training.
- Possibility to ask questions and get answers within 24 hours.
- Two months access to the course. You decide when and at what pace you want to follow the recorded training.
- A training that is suitable for viewing on both computer and mobile.
You must set aside approx. 2 working days for the course.
– The nature of the financial markets
See course programme
– The role of:
– Riksbanken, Norges Bank, Danmarks Nationalbank
– The banks
– The mortgage institutions
– The insurance companies and pension funds
– The Continuous Linked Settlement-system
– The custodian banks
– EuroNext VPS, EuroClear Sweden, VP Securities
– The exchanges
– Conventions on the market
– The money market
– The FX market
– The bond market
– The equity market
– Relevant risk figures
The course is relevant to
– Finance employees
– Legal staff
– Account managers
– Back- and middle office employees
– IT employees
– Any newcomers to the Financial Markets
– Internal auditors
– Product Managers
The course is an introductory course so no specific requirements are needed.
Watch the first 10 minutes of the course