This course will give you a general introduction to the financial markets in Scandinavia. You will learn about the various participants in the financial markets; i.g. Central Securities Depositories, Central Banks, the banks, the insurance companies, mortgage banks, the CLS-system and the stock exchanges. You will learn about the stock-, bond-, money- and FX-market.
This course is also offered as a physical course. Read more.
How is the online course conducted?
You will experience a recorded class room training without participants and get exercises and solutions as part of the training. You can ask questions and get answers underway. In addition, you will get a one-hour individual webinar, where we go through the topics of most interest to you and relate them to your company. You have two months access to the training, that is suitable for viewing on both computer and mobile phone.
– The nature of the financial markets
See course programme
– The role of:
– Riksbanken, Norges Bank, Danmarks Nationalbank
– The banks
– The mortgage institutions
– The insurance companies and pension funds
– The Continuous Linked Settlement-system
– The custodian banks
– EuroNext VPS, EuroClear Sweden, VP Securities
– The exchanges
– Conventions on the market
– The money market
– The FX market
– The bond market
– The equity market
– Relevant risk figures
The course is relevant to
– Finance employees
– Legal staff
– Account managers
– Back- and middle office employees
– IT employees
– Any newcomers to the Financial Markets
– Internal auditors
– Product Managers
The course is an introductory course so no specific requirements are needed.
Hear more about the course