This course is relevant for finance professionals who need a thorough understanding of how to use macroeconomics. The focus will be on the practical use of macroeconomics to improve your investment/allocation decisions.
– Macroeconomics and the Financial Markets
– Forecasting Asset Returns
– Long-term Trends and the Way Forward
– Fiscal and Monetary Policy
– Macroeconomic Theory
– Inflation Forecasting and its Impact on Returns
– Forecasting Growth
The course is relevant to
– Portfolio Managers
– Portfolio Administrators
– Risk Managers
– Investment Advisors
You are assumed to have a general knowledge about investments. However, the various topics will be explained, so you are not requested to have profound knowledge about macroeconomics.