On this course you will learn about the new regulations in the banking sector; the impact they have on products and services as well as the practical implementation issues. You will learn about the European Market Infrastructure Regulation and Capital Requirement Directive/Regulation IV as well as the coming rules of Basel IV.
– Capital Requirements for Credit Institutions
– Systemically Important Financial Institutions
– Countercyclical Buffer and Conservation Buffer
– Phasing in the requirements
– Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive
– Centralizing Financial Supervisory Authority
– Liquidity Requirements
– Liquidity Coverage Ratio
– Net Stable Funding Ratio
– Capital Requirements for Market Risk
The course is relevant to
– Risk Controllers
– Internal Audit
– IT Employees
You are expected to have a general knowledge of the financial sector.